Escalating cyber threats demand an elevated level of security. The world of technology is constantly evolving, but with shifting technologies comes increased risk. Don’t wait until after an attack to address your businesses’ cybersecurity needs. We defend against cyberattacks with proactive, focused, industry-relevant threat intelligence to give you the confidence in knowing your business is secure.
We create cybersecurity services tailored to your specific business needs. Our experienced cybersecurity consultants work with your team to identify areas of opportunity and develop action plans to get all your cybersecurity needs on the path to success. Our cybersecurity services can save you money, mitigate downtime, and stop threats in their tracks so that your business can keep moving.
Let's have a conversation about your business and your current IT needsWe would love to help.
Our Cybersecurity Services:
Cybersecurity Assessments & Threat Hunting:
We provide a comprehensive risk, threat and vulnerability assessment to ensure the security of your organization. Our multidisciplinary approach looks at security from every angle to examine your security controls in order to identify and mitigate potential risks.
Our broad cybersecurity knowledge and deep industry expertise allows us to develop next-gen cybersecurity consulting services to protect your business from end to end. Our cybersecurity consultants perform a comprehensive analysis and develop custom solutions to address all your cybersecurity needs.
Emergency Response Team & Disaster Recovery:
Our emergency response team prepares for and responds to any emergency incident, such as a cyber security breach or ransomware attack which may interrupt your business operations. Our group of experts will assess, document and respond to a cyber incident so that your network can not only recover quickly, but also avoid future incidents.
Cybersecurity Compliance Solutions:
Our regulatory compliance team delivers insightful and comprehensive solutions for a variety of industries, including the design and implementation of compliance management systems to evaluations of existing compliance performance. Our team is experienced in PCI, SOC2, ISO 27001, HIPAA compliance standards and more.
Managed Cybersecurity Services:
Offload your security management tasks that are costly, consume your technical resources, and distract from the projects that will move your business forward. Our managed cybersecurity services go beyond just monitoring and detection. Our managed security team will manage all things security such as: compliance, incident response, security log monitoring, vulnerability management and more in order to provide layers of protection for comprehensive device management, threat intelligence and incident response.
Avoid the risks of unexpected downtime, slow network response, and network intrusion with our network security services. Our network security services include: network security assessments and planning, real-time threat monitoring, firewall/IDS/IPS monitoring, DDI security solutions, managed protection services and more.
Threat Detection & Response:
Our Threat Detection & Response Services provide organizations with incident response, threat hunting, forensics and analytics in order to quickly respond to security threats. Our Threat Detection and Response services fully manage your cybersecurity defense, both keeping an eye out for threats, as well as providing the expert team to address them when they occur.
- Malware Attacks
- DDoS Attacks
- Spear Phishing
- Advanced Persistent Attacks
- Social Engineering Attacks
- Network Worms
- Remote Access Attacks
- Data Loss Attacks
- Encryption: Data encryption ensures that even if your data is stolen, hackers won’t be able to read it. Encryption is especially important if you often transfer data from one system to another, as it might be stolen during the transfer.
- Data loss prevention: Data is essential in your day-to-day operation, and data loss prevention methods ensure your data is available for your access at all times.
- Access management: Not just anyone in your company should have access to the organization’s sensitive information. Access and identity management ensures data is accessed only on a need-to-know basis and that those obtaining the information are who they say they are.
- Firewalls: Firewalls control the flow of outgoing and incoming network traffic to protect against untrusted networks and potential malicious attacks.
- Anti-virus and anti-malware solutions: Anti-virus and anti-malware software is one of the most fundamental cybersecurity solutions in any computer network. It scans the system for threats and blocks viruses from accessing your devices.
- Web filtering: Web filtering stops employees from accidentally accessing harmful services on the company’s network that could expose the business to a data breach.
- Risk and compliance management: Businesses in many industries need cybersecurity services to meet federal regulations or industry standards. Risk and compliance management provides a dedicated solution for meeting these needs.
1. Project Initiation:
We will work in close alignment with you to understand stakeholder expectations, define project team roles and responsibilities, agree on communication protocols, confirm work product outputs and project plans.
2. Discovery – Current State Assessment:
As part of this phase, we will review program documentation and conduct stakeholder interviews to better understand the current cybersecurity program across three dimensions of the operating model (People, Process, Tools).
3. Assessment – Maturity and Gap Analysis:
Our team will facilitate discussions with agency stakeholders to define the target cyber security state capabilities to be the basis toward identifying cyber security improvement opportunities, recommendations, and cybersecurity strategy & program.
4. Future State – Findings and Recommendations:
Detailed recommendations across each cybersecurity domain capability will be developed for the gaps identified in Phase 3 based on the target maturity. We will identify remediation activities and provide detailed recommendations to achieve your desired Future Cyber Security State.
5. Cyber Security Strategy and Program:
This program will outline the Security Architecture based on the roadmap from your current state security posture to achieve an agreed and planned Future State for your organization. The Security Program will include the key security domains based on the attack surface and threat modeling incorporated with your Security Strategy.
I was blown away with the level of experience and knowledge API has in cybersecurity. Their consultants were able to understand our business and recommend exactly what we needed without trying to sell us on anything we didn’t in order to get us a custom solution tailored to our business specifically.
– Pete; Owner (Financial)
We first came to API for help in recovering from a ransomware attack. We were extremely impressed by how quickly and easily they were able to remove the ransomware and get our systems back up and running with minimal downtime. We wound up staying on as a customer once we heard about all the preventative measures and compliance we failed to execute and have been a happy customer ever since.
– Rebecca; CFO (Financial)
The API team is extremely responsive and transparent with their monitoring and reporting. I have never once received a threat detection notification that was not immediately followed by how it was resolved and what preventative measures were taken to ensure threats of that kind would be mitigated moving forward.
– Laura; CIO (Manufacturing)
The API team ran multiple assessments on our assets and not only uncovered a variety of security issues but also took the time to educate us on the information of how these security issues were happening, and how to resolve, mitigate and manage these issues moving forward.
– Larry; CTDO (SaaS)
Request More Information
See How Cybersecurity Services Can Help Your Business.